Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chemo Ninja is Growing

Well being I haven't been incredibly active in keeping up with the blog I can understand people not knowing what all is going on. So let me tell you.  Starting tomorrow night Chemo Ninja will be appearing on the softball field at the Golden Strip YMCA, at least on Thursday nights.  We've managed to attain our first 2 sponsors!  I would like to take this time to say thank you to The Howard Law Firm from here in Greenville, and The Tropical Chicken Grill.  These two places will always be linked to on our sites and represented on our marketing as a thank you for being the first to help us along the way.  I'll post some pictures soon of the Jersey's and the Banner.  Please help us help others.  We'll need money and other items as we move forward.  Let us know if you're interested in helping.  Thank you again for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment