Saturday, May 26, 2012

SLOW COMPUTER

Believe it or not I started writing this post 2 weeks ago. Apparently I do a horrible job of maintaining my Laptop. Between trying to open the computer and getting to this site to write this post it has taken approximately 2 weeks and over 2 hours tonight to get to this point. I recently have had a few people in or around my life have a cancer scare or two. Personally I have been battling a sever sinus infection, bad enough that my general practitioner had me do some blood work to make sure it wasn't something more. Good news is I'm only full of mucus and crusted mucus. Sexy I know! I have a friend who's 9 year old daughter had to have a spot removed from her scalp, we should get her results soon so be praying for her. And there's one more guy that I've recently been told is possibly dealing with a similar situation to what I have over the last 8 years. I'll let you know more as I hear more. In the mean time I'll be getting this shirt for my fellow testicular cancer patient. Gone But Not Forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment