Sunday, November 4, 2012

Waiting on the Doctors office.

So I've spoken with the Doctors at the Cancer Centers where I was treated.  They've recently been purchased by the local mega hospital, so getting approval and patient information is a little more difficult.  I will call again tomorrow and see if I can get a name for some one to help.  If we are still coming up with nothing I'm going to look into some of the local churches and see if we can find a family to assist through there. 

Other news:  I spent 3 days at Greenville Memorial Hospital this weekend.  My wife had some pain in her right side and that we later discovered to be gall stones.  She had one lodged in a bile duct that was causing her a great amount of pain while also backing up into her liver.  Luckily the doctors recognized her condition being sever and they bumped her up to the front of the line.  Long story short, she had 2 different procedures in a 5 hour stretch.  She's recovering nicely.  A little sore, but otherwise doing well.  To those that have been praying for her and wishing well we thank you!

I'll keep you up to date on when and what is going on with the family we sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment